- Phone: (775) 301-5373
- Contact Us
The Trimble® Nomad® XF-102 handheld DGPS solution makes it easy to navigate, update, collect, save and transmit data from 2 leading brands in the Geospatial industry today. The Trimble Nomad is tough as nails, you know that, Nomads take a good thrashing and still get up and get the job done. It has premier specs when it comes to internal RAM, storage, processor speed, and connectivety. Now pair that with the Hemisphere XF-102 DGPS attachment you achieve sub-meter in an all-in-one, cost effective solution. The XF102 has the flagship Hemisphere Crescent GPS technology on board for superior tracking in the open and in heavy multipath environments. It also has an external antenna port for those that want to really get the best from the unit be it pole mounted or using a precision patch antenna and GNSS Vest or Baseball cap designed to carry the small footprint antenna.
This has been a staple of our rental pool and sales solution for years. We can offer it with ESRI ArcPad or Trimble SOLO Forest. Both applications excel on this device and are easy to configure and use and require very little support. Ask us about discount pricing on used units and accessories like precision antennas, extra batteries, software and training.
- Type: L1 (C/A), with carrier phase smoothing
- Channels: 12-channel parallel tracking (10-channel when tracking SBAS)
- SBAS: 2-channel, parallel tracking
- Update Rate: 1Hz
- Horizontal Accuracy:
- <0.4 m RMS confidence (DGPS)*
- <1.8 m RMS (autonomous, no SA)*
- <0.3 m RMS (DGPS, external antenna)*
- Weight: 11oz.
* Depends on multipath environment, number of satellites in view, satellite geometry, and ionospheric activity
- Outdoor rugged design certified to MIL-STD-810F and IP68
- Windows Mobile 6.1 software
- 806 MHz XScale processor, 128 MB SDRAM, 512 MB to 2 GB non-volatile Flash storage
- Integrated Bluetooth wireless
- Storage : 512 MB to 2 GB non-volatile Flash
- User changeable Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Display : Sunlight viewable touch screen
- keypad : Numeric
- Weight : Lightweight (1.3 lb including battery)
- Battery : Li-Ion rechargeable battery provides up to 9 hours of use between charge cycles. (less with XF102, recommend 2nd battery)
- Warranty : "As is". 90 day not to be DOA.
Write Your Own Review