- Phone: (775) 301-5373
- Contact Us
Digital Camera Features:
- 8.0 mega pixels and 3x optical zoom
- Ruggedized, waterproof & shock resistant with image stabilization.
- WAAS GPS module
- Built in Bluetooth (optional WiFi)
- Native wide angle 28 MM lenses (also accepts 37mm screw on lenses)
- The Ricoh camera can store 10 different memos or field notes for each picture taken. These memos can be used to name the photos so they are easy to find later.
- Barcodes can be read through the lenses and scanned into memos.
- Connect the camera to a Bluetooth Laser Rangefinder, and the distance to the object can be recorded.
- Link AVI movies taken with the Ricoh camera.
- GPS Lock feature allows you to store the location of an object then walk back and take the picture.
- Optional GPS with Digital Compass module (SE-2c) adds heading to every photo.
Write Your Own Review
Ricoh 500SE-M GPS Camera: Quick Setup
GPS Camera RICOH Caplio 500SE with digital Compass
New EKA SE-2 GPS Module Specifications GPS SE-2g or SE-2c (with compass) Chipset SiRF Star III SBAS WAAS/EGNOS enabled Channels 40 channel all in view tracking Position Accuracy 1-5 meters, 2D RMS, WAAS enabled Acquisition Time Hot Start 1 Second (average) Warm Start 38 Second (average) Cold Start 42 Second (average) Antenna Internal Active GeoHelix Antenna External Optional Patch antenna MMEX Port Durability Drop Resistant and Weather Resistant Waterproof kit available Warranty 12 Month Limited Compass (SE-2c only) Heading—3 Axis Accuracy +/-3° (on average) at level+/-5°(on average at +/15° tilt Accuracy Accuracy may vary based on environ-mental conditions and tilt Ricoh Camera Technical Specifications Physical Size (W x D x H) 133.0 x 78.5 x 74mm Weight Approx. 430g (Excluding battery and SD card) Power Lithium-Ion rechargeable or standard AA Resolution 8.13 MP CCD. Zoom 3X Optical (25-105mm) 12X Digital Recording Modes Still, sounds, movies w/sound, stills w/sound Storage Media SD Memory Card, Built-in 26MB LCD Monitor 2.5” translucent amorphous silicon TFT LCD Bluetooth and Wireless LAN Specifications Bluetooth Communication scheme:Bluetooth a standard version 2.0 +EDR,
Output: Bluetooth standard power class 2; Supported Bluetooth profiles: BIP, OPP, SPP
Wireless LAN: Interface standard: IEEE802.11 b/g
Security: WEP (64/128 bit), WPA -PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2 -PSK (TKIP/AES)
Warranty 12 Month Limited. Extensions available by Mfg.