- Phone: (775) 301-5373
- Contact Us
The X90 OPUS receiver delivers excellent precision with the National Geodetic Survey’s Online Positioning User Service. The X90-OPUS receiver can fill important niches in your surveying practice:
- Set control points for your project be it for survey or GIS
- Easily and accuractely check grades
- Designed for NGS OPUS, perfect for OPUS Projects and all Static GPS Campaigns
- Download tool now supports OPUS, AUSPOS, RTX CenterPoint with automatic uploading
- Large ground-plane geodetic antenna offers low angle tracking and near choke-ring performance
- Simple one-button (power-switch) operation, emulates USB External Drive for download
- 4-GB Internal Memory: stores 100+ days of 1-second observation data
- Rugged, Waterproof, Submersible, IP67
- Providing NGS CORS network based active control for your survey projects
- Providing the highest quality L1/L2 static data at price allowing multiple receivers
With a ground-breaking price, outstanding performance and easy-to-use features, we know that the X90-OPUS will be a valuable tool that quickly pays for itself.
- Easy to Use: One-Button Operation
- Simple Data Management: Mounts as a USB Disk Drive
- Automatic Download and Submittal: Single button download, automatic submission to OPUS
- Reasonable Price: Campaigns benefit from additional receivers,1/2 the price of other L1/L2/L2C receivers
- Rugged receiver with hard-shell case
- 24 Channels L1 C/A code, L1/L2/L2C full cycle carrier
- High-precision correlators for L1 and L2 pseudo range measurements
- High-precision correlators for L1 and L2 pseudo range measurements ra low noise L1 and L2 carrier phase measurements with
- Advanced multipath mitigation
- Large ground-plane antenna: precise low-angle tracking
- Warm startup in less than 30-seconds; cold startup in less than 90-seconds
- Horizontal ±5 mm + 0.5 ppm
- Vertical ±5 mm + 1 ppm
- 5Hz Maximum Recording Rate
- Single Housing : 7.85" diameter x 3.35" height (200 mm x 85 mm)
- Weight : 3.1 lbs (1.4 KG) with battery
- Humidity : 100% condensation
- Temperature : Working -20°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
Storage -40°F to 160°F (-40°C to +70°C)
- Waterproof and Dustproof : IP67, protected from temporary immersion to depth of 1 meter, receiver floats
- Shock and Vibration : Survives 2-meter drop onto concrete
- Power : 2.6 watts
External input 9-18 VDC; battery-clip cable included
- Battery : Rechargeable, field exchangeable 2,200 mAh Lithium-Ion battery;
6-hour operation per battery; 1,000 charge cycles2
- 10-pin Lemo
- USB: GPS device mounts as a USB external hard drive
- Serial: RS232Communications and Configuration port
- Power: 9-18 VDC External Power
- Data Storage : 4-GB internal Flash. Over 110 days storage at 1 Hz.
Optional 4.5 years with 15-second epochs.
Operation / Software
- Operation : Single button - Turning ON receiver makes a unique occupation file; Turning OFF receiver ends occupation.
- Data Transfer : X90-OPUS is a standalone GPS receiver, there is no operating system and no ancillary interface tools are required for data transfer. The X90-OPUS mounts as a USB external disk drive when attached to a computer. No serial drivers are needed.
- Download : The included X90-OPUS download tool automates download, archiving, RINEX conversion and preparation of data for OPUS submittal. (WinXP, Vista, Win7 and Win8.)
- X90-OPUS Kits : Each X90-OPUS receiver includes a foam lined hard case, 2 batteries, dual battery charger with universal wall adapter, interface cable, external power clips, printed manual and PC download tool.
- Additional batteries, chargers and spare interface cables are available.
- We at LHNav are available to post process your data if need be.
Write Your Own Review